locked New JTAlert Beta available for testing with Log4OM V2 (now with MySQL support)

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Edited

Available is the latest beta (2.5.7 build 0002) with Log4OM V2 support for both log types, sqlite and MySQL.

https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.15.7.build.0002.Beta.Setup.exe

The MySQL client dll file included with JTAlert has been upgraded to work with the new Json columns used in the Log4OM Log schema. I am keen to hear
back from MySQL log users regarding their experience, especially if there are problems or undesirable behavior.

Please refer to this post regarding setting up the JTAlert to Log4OMV2 logging.
https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/27272

de Laurie VK3AMA

John Cranfield <zd7jc@...>

Hi Laurie

Are there any plans to include JS8CALL into JTAlert to be able to log to Log4OM?

73 de John ZD7JC

St Helena Island

On 2020-01-20 3:20 PM, John Cranfield wrote:
Hi Laurie
Are there any plans to include JS8CALL into JTAlert to be able to log to
Log4OM?
73 de John ZD7JC
St Helena Island

Matt M0LMK

I have installed and will test today.

Thank you for taking the time to add the MYSQL support. It was the main deal breaker for me! The effort is very much appreciated.

Matt
M0LMK / KI5GXV