Topics

locked What Does The Yellow Shading Color of Call Signs In DX Column Mean in hamspots.net/myspots #HamSpots

Chuck Adams

What does the yellow shading in the call sign columns mean?

I'm sure it's something easy, but I must be missing something

Thanks,  Chuck KV4VT

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/01/2020 1:13 pm, Chuck Adams wrote:

What does the yellow shading in the call sign columns mean?

I'm sure it's something easy, but I must be missing something

Thanks,  Chuck KV4VT

Yellow = LoTW user

In the past each Callsign had a tooltip that showed if the Callsign was an LoTW user and their last date of upload to LoTW, their
eQSL(AG) status plus some other digital club membership data. This added a lot of data to a page download and was eventually removed. The Yellow highlighting however remained.

de Laurie VK3AMA