toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
*** Includes Callsign database
file version 2020-01-14 (2020-January-14)
- Help About: Display now shows the current
listening UDP ports and initialized
status of each of the modules of the
- Decodes window: "Copy to Clipboard" and "Open
Browser to QRZ.com" functions
added to Callsign right-click context menu.
- JTAlertV2.Manager process: Introduced a small
(200ms) delay between UDP
initialization instructions for each module
handled by the process. This
was needed by some underpowered or high CPU
utilization PCs which were
experiencing module init failures (eg,
online logs, XML services & DXLab).
- Callsign Tooltip & Decodes Window:
Missing Grid/Distance/Bearing data when
decode doesn't contain a grid but earlier
decodes did (the grid data was
not being cached correctly).
- Confirmed Bands Display: USState total count
showing the Dxcc total count.
- WSJTX: Not responding to callsign clicks or
callsign coloring when WSJT-X
has been restarted after a crash or has been
forcibly killed while
JTAlert remains running.
- Text Messages: Online status not working for
instance #2 and higher.
- Text Messages: Incorrect or invalid UTC Date
shown for received messages
- User Alert: Test function (Settings window)
not working (2.15.4 defect).