New JTAlert 2.10.4 is available for download.
*** Please review the Release Notes ***
Visit HamApps.com for
the download link and upgrade instructions.
Release Notes for
- Worked B4 ignore option for individual Wanted
Alerts (DXCC, State, Zone, Grid,
Prefix & Marathon). When enabled, a B4
station will still generate the Wanted
Alert, color and sound, if the Alert is
triggered by the decode.
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Alerts, see
- JTAlert usage license included in ?->About
menu, Settings->About section
and the Help file.
- CQ Alerts not obeying some of the QSL Filters
- Own Call alerts not showing the "B4" indicator
- F7 Hotkey not opening the Browser to the FT8 page
when TX mode = FT8.
- DXCC Names below Callsigns not displayed when the
number of visible Callsign
lines is increased during a JTAlert session
(affecting the newly added lines).
de Laurie VK3AMA