locked JTAlertX 2.10.2

Kevin Utzy

I just wanted to say in my particular situation I have found that v. 2.10.2 performed very well today for 4 hours straight.  The decodes seem to be faster and the issue I was having with the DX entity not matching the callsign has been resolved.  So I wanted to give you a positive report from my point of view.  Thank you!

73,
Kevin
KX4KU

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/10/2017 10:13 AM, Kevin Utzy wrote:
I just wanted to say in my particular situation I have found that v. 2.10.2 performed very well today for 4 hours straight.  The decodes seem to be faster and the issue I was having with the DX entity not matching the callsign has been resolved.  So I wanted to give you a positive report from my point of view.  Thank you!

73,
Kevin
Thanks Kevin.

Be sure to let me know if the incorrect Country Name problem reappears.

de Laurie VK3AMA