From: mailto:HamApps@...
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:13 AM
To: HamApps@...
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Dimension 4 clock software issue

I do believe Dimension 4 disables the windows time service itself.
So you should see that it's already disabled.

73

Mike W9MDB

John P.

Just adding my 2 cents here............

I found on my Win 7 systems that I needed to run D4 as administrator.  Otherwise the system sometimes would not accept the time correction from D4

John - WA2HIP

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:26 PM, "'Patrick J. Fagan' pfagan@... [HamApps]" wrote:

Mike:

I am running Windows 10 Pro with Dimension 4.  D4 does not disable the connection to Windows Time Server, at least not on my machines (I have 2 computers running D4).  After reading the thread this morning I checked and Windows Time Sync was still running.  After I turned it off Windows 10 Pro stated that it was not enabled.

I have not checked this out on Windows 8.1, 8.0 or 7 so I can’t speak about that.  Your findings may be different.  Dimension 4 is working fine here.  I have my time sync set for every 5 minutes.  That may be a little aggressive but so far there has not been an issue. Since using D4 I have stopped getting notices to “set my clock” when running JT65 or JT9.

Pat – WA5DVV

=====

I do believe Dimension 4 disables the windows time service itself.
So you should see that it's already disabled.

73

Mike W9MDB

Anton Iriawan

pse try Time-Sync