locked Trojan via download

bbeam11@...

I've downloaded JT Alert 4 times. Each time I run the install I get multiple messages from McAfee that the download includes Trojan threats. As a result I can't get a clean install.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a work around?

Bryan, W4HLD

Dan Malcolm <dmalcolm24@...>

JTAlert does not contain a Trojan or any other virus.  McAfee does claim there is a virus.

There are a couple of workaround’s.  One is to use another anti-virus program.  I use NOD32 and have no trouble with false positives.  The other thing you could try, and I’d recommend trying it first, is to try to set an exclusion for JTAlert in McAfee.  I have heard that some people have luck with this and others don’t.

Good luck.

Dan Malcolm CFI/II

K4SHQ

The 50-50-90 rule: