locked [Ham-Apps] Re: JT9 and Logbook of the World

Peter Eckersberger

No, its still there. Log in, click on "Your Account" > "Your Certificates" ... and download v 1.20

73 de Pez,ᅵ OE3EPW
ᅵ

ARᅵ SK

Am 01.04.2013 17:06, schrieb Jim:

Interesting...LoTW had an announcement on their home page about the new configuration file (1.2) supporting JT9 on Friday.  Now it is gone.
Maybe they are holding off until they support the JT9 endorsements to WAS.  Anyway, a few folks are using the new configuration file and it is nice to see the JT9-1 LoTW confirmations.

___________
Jim - N4ST

--- In Ham-Apps@..., Rob Dunne  wrote:
Yes working fine here also. Have just re-uploaded my 120 or so QSOs so fingers crossed for confirmations.

Rob G0MGM

Sent from my iPad

Jim - N4ST

No, the announcement/message explaining its purpose is gone.
Yes, the TQSL configuration file is still available.

There still is something on the main page (before you Login), but it doesn’t
mention the JT9 fix.

_________
Jim – N4ST