locked [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert Decodes Missing

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Ed,

Are you seeing callsigns flagged as B4? If not, then it is most likely you have display of B4 callsigns turned off.

If it is not the non-display of B4 callsigns accounting for the display discrepancies, then the only way to diagnose what is happening is for me to examine your session files. Please use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

Please include in the support email the UTC date/time when you observed this behaviour. If possible, send (as a separate email) a screen-capture showing both the JT65-HF and JT-Alert windows when this is happening.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 19/02/2013 4:08 AM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Laurie,

I have been using JT-Alert in its various versions for about a year and a half now. For some reason, today, I noticed that JT-Alert was not displaying all of the stations decoded by JT65-HF. For example, if JT65-HF decoded six stations, JT-Alert might just display four of those stations; at other times all stations decoded are displayed. I have not been able to detect any pattern to the stations that do not get displayed.

The only recent change is that I started using the logging capability of JT-Alert (HRD) which works fine. I turned-off the logging, but I still noticed missing decodes.

I will send the configuration file if you deem it necessary to help me solve this problem. I am running JT-Alert 2.0.9 and JT65-HF 1.0.9.3.

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC

Ed Wilson

Laurie,

I have always had display of B4 callsigns turned off since unlike many of us, I do not care if I work someone more than once. I just recently started using JT-Alert's logging feature and the "no-shows" issue started about the same time.

I have now turned B4 on and I will see if the problem goes away. It is possible that this could be the solution as I have worked about 4000 JT65 stations over the past year and a half and it may be just the "B4s" that are not showing.

If the problem persists, I will send you the requested information.

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC