locked [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert Decodes Missing

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Ed,

Are you seeing callsigns flagged as B4? If not, then it is most likely you have display of B4 callsigns turned off.

If it is not the non-display of B4 callsigns accounting for the display discrepancies, then the only way to diagnose what is happening is for me to examine your session files. Please use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

Please include in the support email the UTC date/time when you observed this behaviour. If possible, send (as a separate email) a screen-capture showing both the JT65-HF and JT-Alert windows when this is happening.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 19/02/2013 4:08 AM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Laurie,

I have been using JT-Alert in its various versions for about a year and a half now. For some reason, today, I noticed that JT-Alert was not displaying all of the stations decoded by JT65-HF. For example, if JT65-HF decoded six stations, JT-Alert might just display four of those stations; at other times all stations decoded are displayed. I have not been able to detect any pattern to the stations that do not get displayed.

The only recent change is that I started using the logging capability of JT-Alert (HRD) which works fine. I turned-off the logging, but I still noticed missing decodes.

I will send the configuration file if you deem it necessary to help me solve this problem. I am running JT-Alert 2.0.9 and JT65-HF 1.0.9.3.

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC

Ed Wilson

Laurie,

I have always had display of B4 callsigns turned off since unlike many of us, I do not care if I work someone more than once. I just recently started using JT-Alert's logging feature and the "no-shows" issue started about the same time.

I have now turned B4 on and I will see if the problem goes away. It is possible that this could be the solution as I have worked about 4000 JT65 stations over the past year and a half and it may be just the "B4s" that are not showing.

If the problem persists, I will send you the requested information.

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC

To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert Decodes Missing

Ed,

Are you seeing callsigns flagged as B4? If not, then it is most likely you have display of B4 callsigns turned off.

If it is not the non-display of B4 callsigns accounting for the display discrepancies, then the only way to diagnose what is happening is for me to examine your session files. Please use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

Please include in the support email the UTC date/time when you observed this behaviour. If possible, send (as a separate email) a screen-capture showing both the JT65-HF and JT-Alert windows when this is happening.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 19/02/2013 4:08 AM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Laurie,

I have been using JT-Alert in its various versions for about a year and a half now. For some reason, today, I noticed that JT-Alert was not displaying all of the stations decoded by JT65-HF. For example, if JT65-HF decoded six stations, JT-Alert might just display four of those stations; at other times all stations decoded are displayed. I have not been able to detect any pattern to the stations that do not get displayed.

The only recent change is that I started using the logging capability of JT-Alert (HRD) which works fine. I turned-off the logging, but I still noticed missing decodes.

I will send the configuration file if you deem it necessary to help me solve this problem. I am running JT-Alert 2.0.9 and JT65-HF 1.0.9.3.

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC