locked JT Alert Error

Scott

I've been using JT Alerts for several months on my WIn7 (64 bit) computer. Just in the past 2 days I keep getting the attached error and lose JT Alerts. Can someone help me out and tell me what is going wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Scott
KN3A

Scott

I realize now that the attachment did not show up. It reads:

Line 9877 (File (the path to my Ham-Apps)

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

What is this and how can I fix it so it won't happen again?

Scott
KN3A