locked [Ham-Apps] Config File losing some settings

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Bob,

A quick way to check what Logger you are using is too look at what is displayed in the square brackets to the right of your callsign n the title-bar of JT-Alert.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 28-October-2011 06:41, Bob KD7YZ wrote:
On 10/27/2011 3:33 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:
Hi Bob,

That is normal operation.
RR tnx .. that 'splains it. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't logging;
then I'd check the settings ... and so on.

TU

Bob KD7YZ <kd7yz.bob@...>

On 10/27/2011 3:33 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:
Hi Bob,

That is normal operation.
RR tnx .. that 'splains it. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't logging;
then I'd check the settings ... and so on.

TU

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Bob,

That is normal operation. If using a supported logger, the JT-Alert worked B4 file is no longer used as the B4 checks come from that Logger file.

de Laurie, Vk3AMA

On 28-October-2011 06:28, Bob KD7YZ wrote:
I seem to be losing logging settings. *Or*, when I set logging to
DX-Lab, then select the JT-Alerts "B4" logging, DX-Labs is un-selected
or Logging.

Or does JT-Alert do the "B4" from Dxlab's lo?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    Ham-Apps-digest@...
    Ham-Apps-fullfeatured@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo!7 Groups is subject to:
    http://au.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/