Topics

locked Cannot get setup 2.15.0 installed #FIX

jgmags2000

I have the latest downloaded but when I go to install it I get this message. "JTAlert Plugins.exe IPersistFile 0x80070002, total accest denied.
I always had no problem installing JTAlert previosly. I am using Windows 10 version 1903.
Help please
73, John KJ1J

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/10/2019 1:36 pm, jgmags2000 via Groups.Io wrote:
I have the latest downloaded but when I go to install it I get this message. "JTAlert Plugins.exe IPersistFile 0x80070002, total accest denied.
I always had no problem installing JTAlert previosly. I am using Windows 10 version 1903.
Help please
73, John KJ1J

Try a PC restart to ensure any zombie JTAlert processes are killed and file-locks removed, then run the setup again.

If the setup still fails after a PC restart your need to look at your PC protection software to see if it is interfering with the installation.

de Laurie VK3AMA