Topics

locked HamSpots.net #HamSpots

Ernst Schrama

Hi

I'm not seeing the Calls I spotted via JTAlert on hamspots.net, it used to work and it does pick up what I send via PSKreporter in WSJT-X.

73 Ernst PA1EJO
--
PA1EJO www

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/10/2019 6:29 pm, Ernst Schrama wrote:
I'm not seeing the Calls I spotted via JTAlert on hamspots.net, it used to work and it does pick up what I send via PSKreporter in WSJT-X.

73 Ernst PA1EJO

Do have have JTAlert spotting enabled? See the Settings menu, top entry "Send Spots to HamSpots.net".

You can test to see if JTAlert can make a connection with the HamSpots server by opening the JTAlert Settings to the "Web Services -> TCP/IP Network Ports" section and using the Test button.

If your using a VPN, try turning it off temporarily and see if the spots get through.

If spotting to HamSpots is enabled and the Port tests work, than I will need to examine the Server logs and that will require you sending me direct (not via this group) your public ISP provided IP address. If you don't know your IP address visit http://whatsmyip.org to find it.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ernst Schrama

Dear Laurie,

Logging was not enabled by default in the latest version of JTalert, a flip of the switch as you've suggested and the problem has gone away,

73 Ernst
--
PA1EJO www