Topics

locked Minor persistent glitch

Radio K0HB

Installed 2.14.5.  Works as announced!

Still one minor glitch at my station.

The “#” column in the bottom (US State) line still reflects the same total as the “DXCC” line.

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/10/2019 12:35 pm, HH Brakob wrote:

Still one minor glitch at my station.

The “#” column in the bottom (US State) line still reflects the same total as the “DXCC” line.

73, de Hans, KØHB

Hans,

I thought I clobbered that defect long ago.

What build of JTAlert are you running "Traditional" or the "Alt Layout", I couldn't tell from your image? Please test the other build type (just use the appropriate shortcut), does it also display the incorrect totals data or is the defect build type specific?

It's the same in both layouts....
Inline image

What exactly are those totals supposed to reflect?

I assume the following....

sqlite> select count(*) from log where mode='FT8' and dxcc=291;
13786

sqlite> select count(*) from log where mode='FT8' and state='NC';    << NC is for the callsign that I selected to test.
622

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 02:04:42 AM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 3/10/2019 12:35 pm, HH Brakob wrote:

Still one minor glitch at my station.

The “#” column in the bottom (US State) line still reflects the same total as the “DXCC” line.

73, de Hans, KØHB

Hans,

I thought I clobbered that defect long ago.

What build of JTAlert are you running "Traditional" or the "Alt Layout", I couldn't tell from your image? Please test the other build type (just use the appropriate shortcut), does it also display the incorrect totals data or is the defect build type specific?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Radio K0HB

This is from the normal (red icon) version.  I haven’t installed alternates.

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”