locked Unique Callsign display

Dennis

Greetings,
Is there a way to not show modes in which I am not interested? For example, if I'm running FT8, I have no real interest in say JT65. With the recent addition of the FT4 columns, the display is now using up a lot screen real estate - a very valuable commodity in my shack hihi.
Kind Regards,
Dennis W7DRW

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/08/2019 9:33 am, Dennis wrote:
Is there a way to not show modes in which I am not interested? For example, if I'm running FT8, I have no real interest in say JT65. With the recent addition of the FT4 columns, the display is now using up a lot screen real estate - a very valuable commodity in my shack hihi.
Kind Regards,
Dennis W7DRW

Dennis,

It is on the todo list, added by myself when I first coded the F4 support as I knew the user request would be coming ;-)

Until it is implemented, I suggest you don't have the Band Activity window open and rely on a periodic mouse-hover over the Band Activity status to temporarily show the popup window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

WB8ASI Herb

I've been shrinking the band activity columns that I don't use, thus it's about half the size for just FT4&8. Would also like to cancel out the bands I can't use.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

On 26/08/2019 6:30 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
I've been shrinking the band activity columns that I don't use, thus it's about half the size for just FT4&8. Would also like to cancel out the bands I can't use.

I don't know what your achieving by altering the column widths. The overall window size doesn't change so you end up with a lot of empty  window space without any net gain in available screen space, plus the widths are not remembered so you have to do that every time you start JTAlert.

Hiding user-selectable bands is already on the todo list.

de Laurie VK3AMA