locked FT4 Scan & Rebuild

jeff@...

FT4 Scan & Rebuild process is not deselecting the states that have been added to the log.

Mike Rhodes

Have they been confirmed?

Mike / W8DN

On 8/23/2019 7:55 AM, jeff@jj-rumsey.com wrote:
FT4 Scan & Rebuild process is not deselecting the states that have been added to the log.

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23/08/2019 9:55 pm:
FT4 Scan & Rebuild process is not deselecting the states that have been added to the log.

OM (Name? Callsign?)

Not a lot of detail in your message making it hard to answer.

What version of JTAlert?
What is the Logger (and version) are your scanning against?
How is the mode and band tracking set for the wanted States?
If your tracking by "Individual Mode" or "Any WSJT-X mode" do you have the mode selector set to FT4 so your showing the FT4 results.
eg.

What QSL confirmation types do you have set for the State scan?
Does you log contain records with those confirmation types for FT4?
eg. You might have LoTW cfm required by the Scan  but your log hasn't been updated with your FT4 LoTW confirmations.

As a first diagnostic step please let us know the answers to the above questions.

de Laurie VK3AMA

jeff@...

Sorry I didn't provide more information Laurie.   Here are the answers to your questions:

I'm running JTAlertX v2.14.3
Logger is HRD Logbook v6.6.0.237
Mode is set for "By Individual mode" and FT4 is selected.
I have eQSL and LoTW checked in the State scan confirmation field,
Yes, the log contains lots of records with the mode column filled in as "FT4", as well as lots of FT8, which do work fine.
I've downloaded the LoTW records daily into HRD Logbook, as I do for FT8.

I should add that the scan also does not uncheck the Wanted Continent of North America, like it should.  And yet all this has been working perfectly for FT8.

I probably have something not configured correctly, but with FT4 so new, I thought I should ask.

Thanks,
Jeff Rumsey, NQ0N

jeff@...

I started looking at what I was getting back from LOTW, and it appears that I have not received any confirmed FT4 records from LOTW, so maybe LOTW has a problem with FT4?  I will see what I can find out from them.
Jeff  NQ0N

Larry Banks

Hi Jeff,

LoTW does not have any issues with FT4.  What logger are you using?  If HRD, that is your problem as it is not ADIF compliant and cabnot at this time upload FT4 Qs correctly.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

I started looking at what I was getting back from LOTW, and it appears that I have not received any confirmed FT4 records from LOTW, so maybe LOTW has a problem with FT4?  I will see what I can find out from them.
Jeff  NQ0N

Michael Black

FT4 confirmations work just fine with LOTW.

What logger are you using?  HRD has a problem with FT4 QSOs apparently.

de Mike W9MDB

On Friday, August 23, 2019, 03:56:01 PM CDT, <jeff@...> wrote:

I started looking at what I was getting back from LOTW, and it appears that I have not received any confirmed FT4 records from LOTW, so maybe LOTW has a problem with FT4?  I will see what I can find out from them.
Jeff  NQ0N

jeff@...

Thanks Larry - I'll look into HRD Logbook to see what can be done.  Maybe I just need to start using a different logger.
Jeff, NQ0N  73

jeff@...

Thanks Mike -- I am using latest version of HRD Logbook, so I guess they haven't caught up to FT4 yet.
Jeff, NQ0N -- 73

on5po

hello all,
I noticed the same problem, upload to lotw, mode ft4 -> ok
qso done in ft4 to logbook HRD -> ok
dowload lotw qso ft4 __> ok until the moment or HRD logbook must enter the confirmation date lotw, -> nothing fits

ON5PO,Janny