locked 32 bit (x86) JTAlert 2.50.0 beta build available for testing.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Users running 32 bit (x86) Windows please try this new 32 bit specific build of JTAlert 2.50.0

This build has been successfully run by one of the Test Team with no observed problems. We need to get more 32 bit eyes on this build so am making it publicly available.

Note: This is a Beta build, as such it has an inbuilt expiry date after which it will cease functioning. The expiry is 56 days after the date of the build, not the install date. It will expire June 17.

https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe <https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe>

Please report your experiences with this build, good and bad. Post your messages to this topic thread.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Melvin L. Nichols

Laurie

Just loaded JTAlert 2.50.0 on my Windows 7 Pro 32 bit, without any problems. Did have to do a restart,
but will keep you informed of any problems I might have.
Should eliminate the problem that the Window 10 32 bit users were having also.

Thanks for the update!

Mel, NZ0O

Users running 32 bit (x86) Windows please try this new 32 bit specific
build of JTAlert 2.50.0

This build has been successfully run by one of the Test Team with no
observed problems. We need to get more 32 bit eyes on this build so am
making it publicly available.

Note: This is a Beta build, as such it has an inbuilt expiry date after
which it will cease functioning. The expiry is 56 days after the date of
the build, not the install date. It will expire June 17.

https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe
<https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe>

Please report your experiences with this build, good and bad. Post your
messages to this topic thread.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Eric Alchowiak <alchowiake@...>

Loaded and ran fine on my Windows 10 32 bit. Made contact clicking on callsign box so that works OK.

Eric A
KO0V

Users running 32 bit (x86) Windows please try this new 32 bit specific
build of JTAlert 2.50.0

This build has been successfully run by one of the Test Team with no
observed problems. We need to get more 32 bit eyes on this build so am
making it publicly available.

Note: This is a Beta build, as such it has an inbuilt expiry date after
which it will cease functioning. The expiry is 56 days after the date of
the build, not the install date. It will expire June 17.

https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe
<https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe>

Please report your experiences with this build, good and bad. Post your
messages to this topic thread.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Kevin k5vp

This beta works great.  2.16.17 was very good, 2.50.0 is a huge step up!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Kevin Potter
k5vp

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 2:43 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
Users running 32 bit (x86) Windows please try this new 32 bit specific
build of JTAlert 2.50.0

This build has been successfully run by one of the Test Team with no
observed problems. We need to get more 32 bit eyes on this build so am
making it publicly available.

Note: This is a Beta build, as such it has an inbuilt expiry date after
which it will cease functioning. The expiry is 56 days after the date of
the build, not the install date. It will expire June 17.

https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe
<https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe>

Please report your experiences with this build, good and bad. Post your
messages to this topic thread.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ed Wilson

Laurie,

The beta version installed fine under Windows 10 32-bit and appears to be working. I need to spend a little time with it to become familiar with the new features, but initially it looks great!

Ed, K0KC

David Simms

Hi Laurie,

I just downloaded and installed the Beta Version of 2.50.0.build.004.Beta.Install.X86 on my very old PC running Windows 10 32 bit and so far it seems to be working ok.  There are loads of very nice new features to explore.  Thank you for this fantastic program!
David - N4IW