Topics

locked Callsign Alerts in non CQ

Jon KM8V

Is there a way to have JT-Alert highlight callsigns in non-CQ exchanges?

For example, working the 13 colonies, it'd be nice to highlight the 13 colonies stations when they are working other stations in WSJT-X just to see, at a glance, who is on the band.

I haven't found a way to do this, but I might have missed it..

Thanks & 73 de KM8V

Michael Black

Your problem with the 13 colonies may be the same I had.
I had worked some last year and they were being filtered out as B4.

So I found best way was to put them in the Wanted Call alert and take them out as I worked them.
I got all 13 plus the two bonus stations -- Europe was very open last night on 40M for GB13COL.

de Mike W9MDB

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 10:02:49 AM CDT, Jon KM8V <jon@...> wrote:

Is there a way to have JT-Alert highlight callsigns in non-CQ exchanges?

For example, working the 13 colonies, it'd be nice to highlight the 13 colonies stations when they are working other stations in WSJT-X just to see, at a glance, who is on the band.

I haven't found a way to do this, but I might have missed it..

Thanks & 73 de KM8V

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/07/2019 1:02 am, Jon KM8V wrote:
Is there a way to have JT-Alert highlight callsigns in non-CQ exchanges?

For example, working the 13 colonies, it'd be nice to highlight the 13 colonies stations when they are working other stations in WSJT-X just to see, at a glance, who is on the band.

I haven't found a way to do this, but I might have missed it..

Thanks & 73 de KM8V
Alert highlighting for non-CQ decodes is simple, turn off the "Generate alerts for CQ only Callsigns" setting.
The default is for this to be off, so you must have enabled it some time in the past if your only getting alerts for CQ decodes.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jon KM8V

Thanks, Laurie - this is exactly it. Not sure how I missed that!

73 de KM8V