Topics

locked Moving my wanted DXCC Files to second computer #HamSpots

ed.n5dg@...

I'm setting up a second radio and computer to  work WSJT-X FT8 . In the computer I've used (W7) for the past 2 years has all my (Wanted DXCC)  , States ! I would like to move these to the new computer (W10) . Can some one direct me to these File Please
Tnx Ed N5DG

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/07/2019 9:25 am, ed.n5dg@... wrote:
I'm setting up a second radio and computer to  work WSJT-X FT8 . In the computer I've used (W7) for the past 2 years has all my (Wanted DXCC)  , States ! I would like to move these to the new computer (W10) . Can some one direct me to these File Please
Tnx Ed N5DG
See the JTAlert Help file, FAQ section, "Move JTAlert to a New PC" topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA

ed.n5dg@...

Thank you kind sir , that did the trick
Ed N5DG