Topics

locked Multiple HRD Log Entries #HRD

Tom Crites

I just installed JTAlertX (v2.13.8) per a Youtube from AE4VJ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWlFsxdEVU).  This is a very cool program!

I'm sure this is some type of configuration issue but I am getting 3 Ham Radio Deluxe logbook entries every time I log a contact with WSJJT-X (v2.0.1).  I'm running HRD logbook version 6.5.0.207.

Michael Black

Check WSJT-X File/Settings/Reporting -- do you have the "Secondary UDP Server" turned on?
Then check JTAlert Settings/Applications/WSJT-X -- do you have the "Rebroadcast WSJT-X UDP packets" turned on?

de MIke W9MDB

On Thursday, June 20, 2019, 11:40:06 AM CDT, Tom Crites <crites57@...> wrote:

I just installed JTAlertX (v2.13.8) per a Youtube from AE4VJ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWlFsxdEVU).  This is a very cool program!

I'm sure this is some type of configuration issue but I am getting 3 Ham Radio Deluxe logbook entries every time I log a contact with WSJJT-X (v2.0.1).  I'm running HRD logbook version 6.5.0.207.

Tom Crites

WSJT-X File/Settings/Reporting - has no "Secondary UDP Server" setting.  Under Logging, Propte me to log QSO and Clear DX call and grid after logging is checked.  Network Service 'Enable PSK Reporter spotting' is checked.  Under UDP Server, Accept UDP requests is checkedn.  And under N1MM Logger + Broadcasts, Enable logged contact ADIF broadcast is checked.

JTAlert - Rebroadcast SWJT-X UDP packets is NOT checked.

de Tom KC8SES

Michael Black

If you're not running N1MM turn that off.

On Thursday, June 20, 2019, 12:35:06 PM CDT, Tom Crites <crites57@...> wrote:

WSJT-X File/Settings/Reporting - has no "Secondary UDP Server" setting.  Under Logging, Propte me to log QSO and Clear DX call and grid after logging is checked.  Network Service 'Enable PSK Reporter spotting' is checked.  Under UDP Server, Accept UDP requests is checkedn.  And under N1MM Logger + Broadcasts, Enable logged contact ADIF broadcast is checked.

JTAlert - Rebroadcast SWJT-X UDP packets is NOT checked.

de Tom KC8SES

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/06/2019 2:00 am, Tom Crites wrote:
I just installed JTAlertX (v2.13.8) per a Youtube from AE4VJ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWlFsxdEVU).  This is a very cool program!

I'm sure this is some type of configuration issue but I am getting 3 Ham Radio Deluxe logbook entries every time I log a contact with WSJJT-X (v2.0.1).  I'm running HRD logbook version 6.5.0.207.
You need to disable the logged QSO adif broadcasts of both WSJT-X and JTAlert. Recent versions of HRD by default is now listening for these broadcasts.

Under WSJT-X, Settings, Reporting tab...

Under JTAlert, Settings, Logging -> Last QSO section...

de Laurie VK3AMA

Tom Crites

Under JTAlert, Settings, Logging -> Last QSO section...  I unchecked 'Enable transmission of last QSO.

And under WSJT-X, Settings, Reporting tab I don't see anything regarding Secondary UDP Server (see below).

Anyway, I made the one change above and now only get one HRD logbook entry.... but it doesn't include the 'Name'.  Previously one of the three entries include the name, and before installing JTAlert my single FT8 log entries always included the QSO Name.