locked I'm missing something !

Rudolf Schaffer

Hello,

I've activated the send spots to Ham.spots and tested the TCP ports but no spot from me appears.

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Michael Black

Maybe you've been blocked?   Try the email solution on this page since your call sign doesn't show up.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 10:59:26 AM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've activated the send spots to Ham.spots and tested the TCP ports but
no spot from me appears.

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Rudolf Schaffer

Thank you Mike for your quick reply and link.

I'm not blocked...

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 19.06.2019 à 18:03, Michael Black via Groups.Io a écrit :
Maybe you've been blocked?   Try the email solution on this page since your call sign doesn't show up.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 10:59:26 AM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've activated the send spots to Ham.spots and tested the TCP ports but
no spot from me appears.

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Michael Black

Did you send an email like it suggests?

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 12:43:37 PM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Thank you Mike for your quick reply and link.

I'm not blocked...

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 19.06.2019 à 18:03, Michael Black via Groups.Io a écrit :
Maybe you've been blocked?   Try the email solution on this page since your call sign doesn't show up.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 10:59:26 AM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've activated the send spots to Ham.spots and tested the TCP ports but
no spot from me appears.

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Michael Black

You're not showing any spots being sent and also nobody seeing you....

Double-check  that you entered your call sign correctly.

Mike

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 12:43:37 PM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Thank you Mike for your quick reply and link.

I'm not blocked...

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 19.06.2019 à 18:03, Michael Black via Groups.Io a écrit :
Maybe you've been blocked?   Try the email solution on this page since your call sign doesn't show up.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 10:59:26 AM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've activated the send spots to Ham.spots and tested the TCP ports but
no spot from me appears.

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Rudolf Schaffer

As i's not too important for me, i will disable the spot reporting function.

Thank you Mike  for your help and 73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 19.06.2019 à 19:46, Michael Black via Groups.Io a écrit :
Did you send an email like it suggests?

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 12:43:37 PM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Thank you Mike for your quick reply and link.

I'm not blocked...

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 19.06.2019 à 18:03, Michael Black via Groups.Io a écrit :
Maybe you've been blocked?   Try the email solution on this page since your call sign doesn't show up.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 10:59:26 AM CDT, Rudolf Schaffer <rudolf.schaffer@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've activated the send spots to Ham.spots and tested the TCP ports but
no spot from me appears.

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/06/2019 3:43 am, Rudolf Schaffer wrote:

I'm not blocked...

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Correct, your not blocked and the database shows that your Callsign has never been blocked for wrong-band spotting.

Something else must be the cause.

I suggest you enable PSKReporter spotting in WSJT-X and see if those spots make it through to HamSpots.

Also, please send me direct, not via this group, your public IP address and I will examine the incoming spot logs. There are a number of IPs that are continually timing out or dropping their connections before completing the transfer of spot data to HamSpots. Yours might be in that list. Dropped connections are typically caused by Virus/Malware protection preventing or interfering with the Connection, or having an Internet connection that is high-latency or experiencing high-packet loss.

What sort of Internet connection do you have?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Rudolf Schaffer

Laurie,

You're 100% correct, it's certainly a WEB connection speed problem !

My QTH is in a camping site and i'm using a wireless 2G-3G mode connection...

In others cases, i get time-out errors  or lost connection messages.

I will try to use the camping WI-FI WLAN (10 to 20 times more speedy) for the PC using JTAlertX.

For my private use, i don't like this solution...

Your answer explain why sometimes all is ok with HamSpots.net and sometimes not hi!

Thank you for your help and work for JTAlert !

With my best 73,

Rudi, HB9ARI