Topics

locked JTAlertX 2.13.7 throws an alert that QSO Not Logged on every entry

KT7AZ

I have the interface working with JTalert 2.13.7 to log into N3FJP's Field Day log.  the transfer goes through to N3FJP Field Day Log but I get a popup from JTAlert on every log entry saying QSO Not Logged.

I also must enter my exchange on every log entry, is there a place where that can be automatically populated?

thanks,

KT7AZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/06/2019 4:56 am, KT7AZ wrote:
I have the interface working with JTalert 2.13.7 to log into N3FJP's Field Day log.  the transfer goes through to N3FJP Field Day Log but I get a popup from JTAlert on every log entry saying QSO Not Logged.

I also must enter my exchange on every log entry, is there a place where that can be automatically populated?

thanks,

KT7AZ
OM,

If JTAlert is warning after every logged QSO that it was unable to Confirm the QSO than very likely JTAlert is examining the wrong N3FJP log file.
I expect you have not correctly setup JTAlert to work with the FD log and that JTAlert is examining your ACLog log file instead.
If your having to enter the exchange each time, suggests that you may not have WSJT-X in FD Contest mode. WSJT-X will automatically populate the Sent/Rcvd exchanges in its Log QSO window and they are received by JTAlert. Note, JTAlert automatically logs the exchanges for the N3FJP Contest Loggers only, not ACLog.

See the JTAlert Help File, "Tutorials -> N3FJP Contest Logs Logging? topic. It explains the correct setup (it is not difficult).

de Laurie VK3AMA

KT7AZ

Laurie,
I was close, I was choosing the regular ACLog and not the FieldDay log in LOG File path.  Works great now.

thank you very much.

de Gary KT7AZ