Topics

locked Wild cards for call alert

Tony Dixon G4CJC

I've looked but can't find any info in the help file on wild cards for call sign alerts. The help file has a lot under construction.
73 Tony G4CJC

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/06/2019 1:25 am, Tony Dixon G4CJC wrote:
I've looked but can't find any info in the help file on wild cards for call sign alerts. The help file has a lot under construction.
73 Tony G4CJC
Tony,

When was your last visit to the Optometrist? ;-)

The Wanted Callsign Alert in the Settings clearly says to visit the Help file for wildcard instructions.

And from the Help file...

de Laurie VK3AMA

Tony Dixon G4CJC

Thanks Laurie. This is what I found. I can see I should have clicked on the + to open up Miscellaneous Alerts but it didn't seem obvious at the time.
Tony G4CJC

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/06/2019 7:06 pm, Tony Dixon G4CJC wrote:
This is what I found. I can see I should have clicked on the + to open up Miscellaneous Alerts but it didn't seem obvious at the time.
Tony G4CJC
Tony,

My previous Optometrist question still stands ;-)

You image of the Help file shows you haven't expanded the "Miscellaneous Alerts" entry.

If you open that topic, all the Misc Alerts including the Wanted Callsign will be revealed...

de Laurie VK3AMA