Topics

locked blocked at hamspots #HamSpots

Frank Kollatt

O.K. guys,  I keep getting the (hamspots.net/blocked/  Indefinite block applied
How in the world do I remove.  I thought that I tried everything.

Thank you,
Frank   W5BPT

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/06/2019 6:10 am, Frank Kollatt wrote:
O.K. guys,  I keep getting the (hamspots.net/blocked/  Indefinite block applied
How in the world do I remove.  I thought that I tried everything.

Thank you,
Frank   W5BPT
Very simple, follow the instructions posted on the Blocked Spotters page on HamSpots....

Once an Indefinite Block has been applied, due to repeated wrong band spotting, you have to send an email. As I type this no such email has been received.

de Laurie VK3AMA