Topics

locked Missing QRZ.com Icon #FT8 #FIX

I noticed that the small QRZ.com icon on the right hand side of the JTAlert display is not longer there. This is the one that takes you directly into the QRZ data base. I am now using Ver.  2.13.6 but the issue existed prior to DL'ing the latest revision. I know it was there yesterday and as I recall it was there earlier this morning. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John   NA6Y

Michael Black

You got a screen shot of that?

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 9:59:33 AM CDT, John Scheuer <johnuscheuer@...> wrote:

I noticed that the small QRZ.com icon on the right hand side of the JTAlert display is not longer there. This is the one that takes you directly into the QRZ data base. I am now using Ver.  2.13.6 but the issue existed prior to DL'ing the latest revision. I know it was there yesterday and as I recall it was there earlier this morning. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John   NA6Y

John,

FYI it’s there for me.  Just a soft-button labeled “Q” right next to a checkbox label “QSL”. 

Dan – K4SHQ

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Scheuer
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2019 9:59 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Missing QRZ.com Icon #FT8 #FIX

Thanks,
John   NA6Y

--
Dan - K4SHQ

Here is a screen shot of the JTAlert display. 

Michael Black

That's not JTAlert -- that's WSJT-X.

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 11:07:37 AM CDT, John Scheuer <na6y@...> wrote:

Here is a screen shot of the JTAlert display. 

Dan, I don't see the "Q"  or "QSL" you refer to. Are you using WSJT-x ?

Yes,  but I thought your question was about JTAlert 2.13.6.  I don’t recall seeing that in WSJT-X.

Dan – K4SHQ

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Scheuer
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2019 11:12 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Missing QRZ.com Icon #FT8 #FIX

Dan, I don't see the "Q"  or "QSL" you refer to. Are you using WSJT-x ?

--
Dan - K4SHQ

Sorry about the screenshot of WSJT-x, didn't notice the screen had maximized.

Michael Black

View/Show Log Fields

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 1:30:33 PM CDT, John Scheuer <na6y@...> wrote:

Sorry about the screenshot of WSJT-x, didn't notice the screen had maximized.

Thanks Mike, that did it. I owe you a beer Hi.