Topics

locked Ver 2,13.16 not Showing Band

afa1yy

As I switch from band to band, all QSOs show that they are on 40 meters
--
Art  K0AY

afa1yy

I reinstalled everything now OK   sorry.
--
Art  K0AY

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/05/2019 7:00 am, afa1yy wrote:
I reinstalled everything now OK   sorry.
--
Art  K0AY
If your running Win10, the best first step before reinstalling software, when experiencing unusual and unexpected application behaviour (not just JTAlert) is to perform a Windows restart. In the majority of cases this is the fix.

de Laurie VK3AMA

David Coursey

Done many times! I will send a screen or two as examples. Basically the log fills with imported info and nothing else.

with added typos!

David Coursey
209-740-7515