Topics

locked B4 of "Decode History" #Important #FIX

Jean-Claude F1DSZ

Hello Laurie

Question, why in the latest version of JTalert the small window B4 of "Decode History" is no longer in green color like the previous versions.
A correction in the next version would be very welcome, because for people
Poorly sighted, it is still a good way to decipher.

Thank you for your service and congratulations for JTalert.

        73's  Jean-Claude F1DSZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/04/2019 5:56 pm, f1dsz@... wrote:
Question, why in the latest version of JTalert the small window B4 of "Decode History" is no longer in green color like the previous versions.
A correction in the next version would be very welcome, because for people
Poorly sighted, it is still a good way to decipher.

Thank you for your service and congratulations for JTalert.

        73's  Jean-Claude F1DSZ

There is no small B4 window and B4s have never been coloured. I must be not understanding what your describing.
Please send me a screen capture of the Window showing what is wrong.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jean-Claude F1DSZ

Thank you for your quick answer Laurie
 In attachments the 2 details with the latest version and an older one.

   73's Qro Thank you for your service Jean-laude F1DSZ

(Picture)

 http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/15/gk8t.jpg

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/04/2019 1:35 am, f1dsz@... wrote:

Thank you for your quick answer Laurie
 In attachments the 2 details with the latest version and an older one.

   73's Qro Thank you for your service Jean-laude F1DSZ

(Picture)

_._,_._,_
Jean-Claude,

Thanks for the image. It appears that you have the B4 coloring set to a green background. This is why I was confused by your initial message as green is typically used to indicate a CQ decode.

I have run some initial tests, and there appears to be a defect in the Grid coloring code of the new Decodes History for B4 callsigns. Once I have identified the cause I will send you a new JTAlert build to test.

de Laurie VK3AMA