Topics

locked Error on Installing 2.13.2

Jim Cary

I get the attached error message when trying to install 2.13.2.  I have tried several times, with the same result.  Running Windows 10

Jim
ZF2LC

Michael Black

That means something is still running.

Simply reboot and install before running anything.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 10:19:23 AM CDT, Jim Cary <JimLCary@...> wrote:

I get the attached error message when trying to install 2.13.2.  I have tried several times, with the same result.  Running Windows 10

Jim
ZF2LC

Brian (N2MLP)

Installed and running 100%

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Simply reboot and install before running anything.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 10:19:23 AM CDT, Jim Cary <JimLCary@...> wrote:

I get the attached error message when trying to install 2.13.2.  I have tried several times, with the same result.  Running Windows 10

Jim
ZF2LC

Jim Cary

Thanks.  That did the trick.