The Latest JTAlert version 2.13.2 is now
available @ https://HamApps.com
The Release Notes...
- Decodes History now displays in the status bar
(to the right of the clock)
a median calculation of decode DT values.
Initially no display until
sufficient samples (25) are collected. If the
median DT exceeds +-2 it is
colored red, while DTs bewteen +-1 and +-2 are
colored yellow. A tooltip
provides information about the sample count and
time period. See the
"Introduction" topic of the Decodes History
- Macedonia renamed to North Macedonia. This
doesn't require any changes by
the user as the logged DXCC number is unchanged
and DXCC alerting is
based on the DXCC number, not the Country name.
- Decodes History displaying DT values incorrectly
for Windows users
with a language that uses a period "." as a
number group separator.
eg "1.0" became "10", "1.6" became "16, "0.1"
became "1", etc.
- Scan Log failing to update Wanted lists for some
This affected a very small number of QSO
records, those with
State/Province data that contained a single
- Some Callsigns with two slashed suffixes not
decoding due to failed
callsign validation. eg AA1AA/2/P
de Laurie VK3AMA