locked decodes history problem

Hartmut Luedtke

Hi, Laurie,

"Decodes History" is a nice function in JTAlert. But I think the display of the DT value is wrong. It is too high on my system by a factor of 10.
If JTDX displays a DT of 0.1, 1 is logged in "Decodes History", if the DT value in JTDX is 1.4, "Decodes History" logs the value 14....
Please ignore my text if the error is already known. I didn't find it in the search.

vy73 Ham, DB6LL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/03/2019 6:17 pm, Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, Laurie,

"Decodes History" is a nice function in JTAlert. But I think the display of the DT value is wrong. It is too high on my system by a factor of 10.
If JTDX displays a DT of 0.1, 1 is logged in "Decodes History", if the DT value in JTDX is 1.4, "Decodes History" logs the value 14....
Please ignore my text if the error is already known. I didn't find it in the search.

vy73 Ham, DB6LL
Ham,

Thanks for the report, yours is the first.
Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Carey, WB4HXE

Mine doesn't do that. All the DTs on Decodes History seem to match what was displayed right after the decode.
73, Carey, WB4HXE

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:29 AM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 15/03/2019 6:17 pm, Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, Laurie,

"Decodes History" is a nice function in JTAlert. But I think the display of the DT value is wrong. It is too high on my system by a factor of 10.
If JTDX displays a DT of 0.1, 1 is logged in "Decodes History", if the DT value in JTDX is 1.4, "Decodes History" logs the value 14....
Please ignore my text if the error is already known. I didn't find it in the search.

vy73 Ham, DB6LL
Ham,

Thanks for the report, yours is the first.
Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

Carey Fisher

Hartmut Luedtke

Laurie, thank you very much for your quick answer. I did it the way you asked.
For everyone else I'll send a screenshot (1920 x 1172 pixel )to the group. I marked two extremes. Only because of these high values I noticed it at all.

Many thanks for reading.

vy73 Ham, DB6LL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
An:Support@HamApps.groups.io