Topics

locked Clarification on New Version Update

Stephen Taylor - K6SJT

"This release has a new Decodes History interface, part of the under-development JTAlertV3. The new Decodes History database is significantly different and is not compatible with the old version database. It will start with an empty database, there is no option for migrating old data across to the new version"

Does this mean that all the past contacts in the current Database that I've 'worked before' will be gone if I move to the new version?

Thanks for the clarification -
Stephen - K6SJT

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/03/2019 8:32 am, Stephen Taylor - K6SJT wrote:
Does this mean that all the past contacts in the current Database that I've 'worked before' will be gone if I move to the new version?

Thanks for the clarification -
Stephen - K6SJT
Yes, the Decodes History data of the previous version are lost. BUT, this has nothing to do with B4 reporting, so your B4's will be unaffected.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Stephen Taylor - K6SJT

Laurie, Thank you for the clarification -