Topics

locked Decodes History V3 - no data showing

Graham Alston

Hi Laurie,

I must be missing something, I get no data in the decodes history window. What I am I missing?

73 Graham VK3GA

BTW The new callsign colouring in WSJT-X is fantastic!

WSJT-X v2.0.1
JTAlert 2.13.0
Windows 7 Pro SP1

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/03/2019 6:40 pm, Graham Alston wrote:
Hi Laurie,

I must be missing something, I get no data in the decodes history window. What I am I missing?

73 Graham VK3GA
Graham,

Did you use the Decodes History in previous versions? If not, then you will need to enable its use. Open the Settings Window to the "Window -> Decodes History" section and tick the check box, top left corner. After enabling restart JTAlert.

If you still get no decodes, use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Graham Alston

I knew it would be something simple....never used it until now. All good now thanks.

On 9/03/2019 8:40 pm, Graham Alston wrote:
I knew it would be something simple....never used it until now. All good now thanks.

73
Thanks for the update.
I have been using the New Decodes History for at least 3 months now before it got integrated into the V2 series of JTAlert that some things got missed in documenting and setup.

de Laurie VK3AMA