The Latest JTAlert version, 2.13.0 is now
available @ https://HamApps.com
This release has a new Decodes History interface, part of the
under-development JTAlertV3. The new Decodes History database is
significantly different and is not compatible with the old version
database. It will start with an empty database, there is no option
for migrating old data across to the new version.
The usage and features of the new Decodes History are documented
in a standalone help file, not part of the main JTAlert help file,
use the "Help" menu of the DH window.
Settings for the new Decodes History are also contained in a
standalone window, not part of the main JTAlert Settings window,
use the "File -> Settings" menu of the DH window.
The Release Notes...
- New Decodes History (part of the under
- Callsign highlighting within the WSJT-X Band
Activity panel. Callsigns are
coloured, matching the alert color for the
Callsign in the main JTAlert window.
(Default: ON, Window: Settings, Section:
- N3FJP Contest Logs no longer require the mode
override being set.
JTAlert now shows the correct
Callsign/DXCC/State Bands worked status for
the current WSJT-X DXCall.
- Option to enable logging of WSJT-X sent and
received Contest exchanges.
(Default: OFF, Window: Settings, Section:
Logging. "Log WSJT-X Contest
Exchanges" checkbox under Logging Options).
(Note: DXKeeper does log these Contest
exchanges, but does not use them
when creating its Cabrillo file. It is
recommnded that DXKeeper is not
used for Contest logging via JTAlert. HRD and
Log4OM have not been
tested to see if they exhibit the same
behaviuour as DXKeeper)
- WSJT-X sent and received Contest exchanges
(SRX_STRING & STX_STRING)
are no longer automatically logged to DXKeeper,
HRD V5/V6 or Log4OM.
ACLog, ADIF & N3FJP Contest Logs are not
affected by this.
See the New Features above for a description of
the applicable setting.
- N3FJP RTTY Roundup Contest Log enabled status in
JTAlert title text
changed from "RCL" to "RRCL".
- Last QSO ADIF UDP transmission can now be
- WSJT-X 2.0.0 Special Operation Mode status
incorrectly shown in JTAlert
titlebar text when running against JTDX.
- Setup not showing install path selection page if
JTAlert already installed.
- QSL flags/stripes not painted for some callsigns.
This was typically seen
on busy bands when JTAlert was set for multiple
callsign display lines
with less than 9 callsigns per line.
- Marathon Scan Log randomly not identifying
previosuly worked WAE Countries
like IT9 Sicily.
- Blocked Spotting popup message showing incorrect
non-https web link.
de Laurie VK3AMA