Topics

locked TCP QSO Data transfer Socket Operation: Timed out #HRD #JTDX

Bob Davet

Just set up JTDX and JTAlertX.
Everything seems to be working as it should. The only issue I am having is the above error when I go to log the contact.
I hit OK and it goes away. The contact gets logged.

I'm using the most current version of JTDX and JTAlertX. I an logging into HRD (most current version)

I'm sure that I have just missed a check box. But which one??

Thanks

Bob
W8RID

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/03/2019 2:12 am, Bob Davet wrote:
Just set up JTDX and JTAlertX.
Everything seems to be working as it should. The only issue I am having is the above error when I go to log the contact.
I hit OK and it goes away. The contact gets logged.

I'm using the most current version of JTDX and JTAlertX. I an logging into HRD (most current version)

I'm sure that I have just missed a check box. But which one??

Thanks

Bob
W8RID

Which application is generating the error message, JTAlert, JTDX or HRD?

Post a screen-capture of the error message (the message window only, not your entire desktop).

de Laurie VK3AMA

Bob Davet

Got it fixed.
I mistyped one of the TCP server numbers.

Bob