locked 2nd instance Callsign window not following JTAlert main window on minimize - Defect Confirmed.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 5:45 am, Gary Yarbrough via groups.io wrote:
>From the settings window in the Callsign window I have ticked the box for the Callsign window to follow the JTAlert main window and it works on the 1st instance.  On the 2nd instance I also ticked the box  but the Callsign window does not minimize when I minimize the JTAlert main window. Anyone else having this issue ?

Gary / KE5TD

Gary,

Thanks for the report. I can confirm this is a defect.

I'll correct it for the next release.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Gary Yarbrough, KE5TD

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 07:31:12 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 14/04/2021 5:45 am, Gary Yarbrough via groups.io wrote:
>From the settings window in the Callsign window I have ticked the box for the Callsign window to follow the JTAlert main window and it works on the 1st instance.  On the 2nd instance I also ticked the box  but the Callsign window does not minimize when I minimize the JTAlert main window. Anyone else having this issue ?

Gary / KE5TD

Gary,

Thanks for the report. I can confirm this is a defect.

I'll correct it for the next release.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Laurie,

Also the Callsign window on 2nd instance is auto closing after about 5 minutes..  The 1st instance is running normal with no issues.

Thanks for the new version I really like it !

73, Gary
KE5TD