locked 2.5.0 -- AutoIt Error

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/05/2021 5:16 pm, Richard, PD3RFR wrote:
Some steps, not in chronical order and maybe missing some steps:
Installed JTAlert 2.5.0.1., de-installed it, installed older version of JT (same error other line), reinstalled latest version. Deleted config, put config back, upgraded HRD in meanwhile, rebooted the PC several times.
Took a while. I'm happy now, sorry I can't reproduce.. or have the right solution. I think it had to do with the config.

Richard, tnx for the update.

I also suspect it is a config issue, but that should have been evident when starting JTAlert without a config, unless you deleted the wrong file. There are likely 2 config.sqlite files in your %localappdata%\HamApps\ directory tree. One under a JTAlertX directory and one under a JTAlert directory. The one under JTAlert is old and no longer used. The correct file is under the JTAlertX directory.

FWIW, the whole directory structure and files locations will be changing as JTAlert incorporates the features of the JTAlertV3 (unreleased) code-base. Eventually the location of the user setting files will be user-settable and no longer tied to the %localappdata% area.

de Laurie VK3AMA