locked 2.5.00 Error in combination with HRDLog.net and HRDLog

Stefan Braun

Edited

I am running HamRadioDeluxe Logbook connected to HRDLog.net.
All was fine with JTAlert 2.1.6.17 .
QSOs where logged in HRD Logbook and also in HRDLog.net . There where no doublle loggings.

After installing the new version  logging on HRDLog.net appears always with 2 same records.
In the HRD Logbook it seems to be all ok.
After downgrading all is fine again.
Looks to me there is abug in the new version. 2.5.0.0
Installed Software:
HRD 6.7.0.323
JTDX V 2.2.0-rc155
JTAlert (now back to 2.1.6.17)

73 de Stefan HB9GFX

Dave Garber

It sounds like more than hrd is sending lig uploads??  Check you wsjt or jtdx or gridtracker .etc

On Sun., Apr. 25, 2021, 5:57 a.m. Stefan Braun, <hb9gfx@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I am running HamRadioDeluxe Logbook connected to HRDLog.net.
All was fine with JTAlert 2.1.6.17 .
QSOs where logged in HRD Logbook and also in HRDLog.net . There where no doublle loggings.

After installing the new version  logging on HRDLog.net appears always with 2 same records.
In the HRD Logbook it seems to be all ok.
After downgrading all is fine again.
Looks to me there is abug in the new version. 2.5.0.0
Installed Software:
HRD 6.7.0.323
JTDX V 2.2.0-rc155
JTAlert (now back to 2.1.6.17)

73 de Stefan HB9GFX

Stefan Braun

Dave, why should HRD be wrong? It worked since years before JTAlert 2.5. And it works again when I downgrade. I work with JTAlert since I don´t know which version, Since more then 3 years i would say.
So it should have been a bug in JTAlert 2.5.0. Or if 2.5.0 is now ok then all other versions where wrong and due to my configuration it worked.

Nothing special configured in JTDX and also not in JTAlert.