locked 2.50: hid info bar at bottom of Callsigns window, but how to turn it back on?

Jim Reisert AD1C

I hid the information bar at the bottom of the Callsigns window. Now
I want to change a setting but the gear icon is gone. Right-clicking
on the window doesn't bring up a Settings option, so how does one turn
it back on?

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/04/2021 7:48 am, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
I hid the information bar at the bottom of the Callsigns window.  Now
I want to change a setting but the gear icon is gone.  Right-clicking
on the window doesn't bring up a Settings option, so how does one turn
it back on?
Activate the window and hit F2 (the standard for all the new windows) to bring up the options popup.

de Laurie VK3AMA