locked 2.50.3 Intalled but not worked

Masaaaki Maeda

Edited

_Lurie,

I installed newest version. But call sign window does not appear, even dropdown menu has stars. Message window comes appear periodically.

Over all very slow. (sound does not appear too)  Framewok check is ok. (.NET 5.0.7 X64)
I am using WSJT-X. If I go to Program update, at first all error but click Check for update, it fixed.

Where should I change?

Masa

JR1AQN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/07/2021 8:55 am, Masaaaki Maeda wrote:

I installed newest version. But call sign window does not appear, even dropdown menu has stars. Message window comes appear periodically.

Over all very slow. (sound does not appear too)  Framewok check is ok. (.NET 5.0.7 X64)
I am using WSJT-X. If I go to Program update, at first all error but click Check for update, it fixed.

Where should I change?

Masa

JR1AQN

What PC Protection software are you using? Is it MS Defender? If so update its definitions.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Masaaaki Maeda

Lurie,

Thank you for quick response.

Yes, I am using only Windows defender.

Security intelligence version 1.343.888.0

Date 7/12/2021

Is this OK?

Maeda

On 13/07/2021 8:55 am, Masaaaki Maeda wrote:

I installed newest version. But call sign window does not appear, even dropdown menu has stars. Message window comes appear periodically.

Over all very slow. (sound does not appear too)  Framewok check is ok. (.NET 5.0.7 X64)
I am using WSJT-X. If I go to Program update, at first all error but click Check for update, it fixed.

Where should I change?

Masa

JR1AQN

What PC Protection software are you using? Is it MS Defender? If so update its definitions.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Masaaaki Maeda

Lurie,

I did Windows update and defender update.

Nothing has change.

Maeda

On 13/07/2021 8:55 am, Masaaaki Maeda wrote:

I installed newest version. But call sign window does not appear, even dropdown menu has stars. Message window comes appear periodically.

Over all very slow. (sound does not appear too)  Framewok check is ok. (.NET 5.0.7 X64)
I am using WSJT-X. If I go to Program update, at first all error but click Check for update, it fixed.

Where should I change?

Masa

JR1AQN

What PC Protection software are you using? Is it MS Defender? If so update its definitions.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Masaaaki Maeda

In addition,

  1. Decode window, callsign history window, summary window, macro window can show. But ther windows will not appear.
  2. Message window is perridically appear

Thanks!

Masa