locked 2.50.3 Hotfix

Andy k3wyc

Thanks Laurie!

Installed 2.50.3 and made the specified changes.  Callsigns opens ok and, so far, no issues seen.  Still running .Net 5.0.5 but will update to 5.0.7 later if there is good reason to do so.

Andy, k3wyc

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 15/07/2021 6:47 am, Andy k3wyc wrote:
Thanks Laurie!

Installed 2.50.3 and made the specified changes.  Callsigns opens ok and, so far, no issues seen.  Still running .Net 5.0.5 but will update to 5.0.7 later if there is good reason to do so.

Andy, k3wyc
Tnx Andy,

Good to hear.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Pat N6PAT

Laurie,

Does the install package include the fix now? I haven't upgraded yet and was wondering if I would need to apply the fix after the install or if the install package has now been modified to address the issue.

73 Pat N6PAT

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/07/2021 8:24 am, Pat N6PAT via groups.io wrote:
Does the install package include the fix now? I haven't upgraded yet and was wondering if I would need to apply the fix after the install or if the install package has now been modified to address the issue.

73 Pat N6PAT

What install package?
I have 2.50.4 nearly ready to release, it has the fix. But the current 2.50.3 release does not. I am going to release 2.50.4 within the hour.

de Laurie VK3AMA