locked 2.50.3 callsigns bigger

K0GU

The callsigns in the JTAlert window are bigger in 2.50.3 than 2.50.2. I only have so much space on the screen. I turned down Display width to 70 but I that is a low as it goes. Did I miss something?
--
73,  Jay  K0GU

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/07/2021 3:55 am, K0GU wrote:
The callsigns in the JTAlert window are bigger in 2.50.3 than 2.50.2. I only have so much space on the screen. I turned down Display width to 70 but I that is a low as it goes. Did I miss something?
--
73,  Jay  K0GU

There shouldn't have been any change is sizing between versions.

What zoom setting do you have applied to the Callsigns window? Try downsizing the zoom setting.

de Laurie VK3AMA

K0GU

Yes ZOOM was the problem. Sorry I didn't figure that out B4 I posted

thanks Laurie
--
73,  Jay  K0GU

K0GU

OK another stupid question. When I starts the 2nd instance of JTAlert I get no callsign window just the main top bar. I'm sure I'll figure it out 30 seconds after I post this but how do I get the 2nd instance callsign window?.
--
73,  Jay  K0GU