Topics

locked 2.15.6 Needed State Alert VIRUS Issue

Michael K. Boyea

Thanks for a great program, I'm stuck using older version due to a virus or non-virus indication which my computers will not allow me to install.
I tried to override and program installed.  But, once rebooted, it wiped out the exe file and informed me of a virus and deleted files.

I hope you have time in your schedule to look into this and find a fix as version 2.13.10 does not seem to have the problem.
Tnx agn, and 73, Mike KE4KMG

neil_zampella

There is nothing for Laurie to fix.

You need to exclude the HAMAPPS directory from your antivirus.

Neil, KN3ILZ