Topics

2.15.3

Neil

I really appreciate Laurie providing this program.
I have run into two issues and have checked my settings (unless iI am missing something)
I no longer see B4 and on some call signs I no longer see headings or DX Grid??
Have I missed a setting?
Many thanks
Neil   N4FN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/11/2019 2:29 am, Neil wrote:
I really appreciate Laurie providing this program.
I have run into two issues and have checked my settings (unless iI am missing something)
I no longer see B4 and on some call signs I no longer see headings or DX Grid??
Have I missed a setting?
Many thanks
Neil   N4FN
Are you talking about JTAlert or the WSJT-X window? There is no DX Grid field in JTAlert but is in WSJT-X. If that is what your referring to that is populated automatically by WSJT-X when you double-click a decode and then only if the decode included a grid. If no grid in the decode there is no DX Grid population and no heading.

de Laurie VK3AMA