locked One issue and one enquiry

David Gould

Laurie,

Thanks for the information.  The pop-up lock-up has not occurred again yet so have not been able to check yet.

Great news about the upcoming enhancements to the decodes history window, will be most useful.

73,

Dave G3UEG

On 17/01/2019 22:28, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 18/01/2019 4:09 am, David Gould wrote:
I have found JTAlert most helpful in finding new band/slots and new band/states and band/zones.  I have one issue and one enquiry.

Regularly the box that pops up from the top RHS of the main window (pink green and blue) sticks in the extended position and does not retract.  Is there a way to either 1) Force it to retract or 2) disable this pop-up completely as I don't have a use for it. At present I have to close and restart JTALert.

If I leave the system monitoring a band, I use the decode history window to see if I have missed anything while I have been away from the shack.  I am only really interested in any decodes that have an alert set for them.   Is there any other way to see this small subset in a different way, or.. is there a way to limit what goes into the decode history window (eliminating in order, the plain rows, or the the grey rows) or increase the capacity of the file above 2000 which typically fills up in 1-2 hours on a busy band.

Using W7 and V2.12.10 on a fast desktop machine (i7 8GB and SSD)

73,

Dave  G3UEG

Dave,

There is no need to restart JTAlert to get the Band Activity popup to retract, Just move your mouse pointer over the Band Display in the titlebar, then move it off that area, that will cause the popup to retract (normally is should only display while the mouse pointer is hovering over the Band numbers area).

If you don't want the Band Activity displayed, visit the Settings, "Window -> Band Activity Display" and uncheck the enable checkbox (top left of that page).

Regarding filtering of the Decodes History display to remove unwanted decode listings. Sorry, that is not possible. However, the new Decodes History component of JTAlert V3 (still many months from release) does provide that sort of real-time filtering. While JTAlert V3 is a long way off, its Decodes History component is coming to the next JTAlert V2 release. It has been with the Beta testers now for several weeks and I am happy to move it into JTAlert V2, that has been coded and I am now wrapping up the help file for this new Decodes History. I expect to release within the next 2 weeks.

[...]

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe - W9RF

David,

If you are talking about the "Unique Call Signs TX/RX per Band" pop up window

Just mouse over the row of bands on top of the popup

160 80 60 40 ,ect

That is supposed to close it..

73,

W9RF - Joe