Topics

locked DxMarathon and B4 Calls

Carlo - IK2RPE

Hi Laurie,
I'm following the DXMarathon in 2019 as well and I having a small problem.
The DxMaraton Alert, to which I gave the first priority, is not highlighted with the proper color/and sound if  that call is an already contacted call in that band (is simply indicated as "B4"). But I need that country/CQ zone for 2019 score.
Did I something wrong or missed or JTAlert does not consider such an event?
Thanks

Carlo  IK2RPE

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/01/2019 5:13 am, Carlo - IK2RPE wrote:
I'm following the DXMarathon in 2019 as well and I having a small problem.
The DxMaraton Alert, to which I gave the first priority, is not highlighted with the proper color/and sound if  that call is an already contacted call in that band (is simply indicated as "B4"). But I need that country/CQ zone for 2019 score.
Did I something wrong or missed or JTAlert does not consider such an event?
Thanks

Carlo  IK2RPE
Carlo,

You need to enable the "Ignore B4 status..." option and
set a Date threshold (start of the year) under the "Alerts - Worked B4" section of the Settings.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Carlo - IK2RPE

Great Laurie, the date is what I missed.
Thank you for having pointed me the correct set up

Carlo  IK2RPE