locked Log export help

Robert T

Help Please....

I took part in the RTTY RU over the weekend.  I did all FT-8 using WSJT-X and JTAlert.  I did not run any RTTY.

The logging was done via WSJT-X, the WSJT-X program shows a contest log with all qso info correctly.

I also had it log into a new log file in my DXLabs DXKeeper.

How do I generate a correct Cabrillo log for entry?  I did expot the log from DXK and imported it into N1MM but all the log now shows is the RST.  None of the states or DX serial numbers populate.

I know I have a week to figure this out but was hoping to get some ideas.

Thank you,

Bob - K2RET

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/01/2019 11:36 am, Robert T wrote:

The logging was done via WSJT-X, the WSJT-X program shows a contest log with all qso info correctly.

I also had it log into a new log file in my DXLabs DXKeeper.

How do I generate a correct Cabrillo log for entry?  I did expot the log from DXK and imported it into N1MM but all the log now shows is the RST.  None of the states or DX serial numbers populate.

I know I have a week to figure this out but was hoping to get some ideas.

Thank you,

Bob - K2RET

Easy! Use the WSJT-X "File -> Export Cabrillo log..." menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Robert T

Hi Laurie,

When I do that it asked for a claimed score.  I don't know what my score is, there is nothing on the screen when logging that gave a score.  Basically what I have is a list of contacts.  May as well be on paper.

1

On January 6, 2019 at 7:40 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 7/01/2019 11:36 am, Robert T wrote:

The logging was done via WSJT-X, the WSJT-X program shows a contest log with all qso info correctly.

I also had it log into a new log file in my DXLabs DXKeeper.

How do I generate a correct Cabrillo log for entry?  I did expot the log from DXK and imported it into N1MM but all the log now shows is the RST.  None of the states or DX serial numbers populate.

I know I have a week to figure this out but was hoping to get some ideas.

Thank you,

Bob - K2RET

Easy! Use the WSJT-X "File -> Export Cabrillo log..." menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Robert T

The more I look at this the more confused and upset I get.  I have 347 Q's in my log.  I think I'm gonna have to retype everything in manually.

Not looking forward to that

Bob - K2RET

1

On January 6, 2019 at 7:40 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 7/01/2019 11:36 am, Robert T wrote:

The logging was done via WSJT-X, the WSJT-X program shows a contest log with all qso info correctly.

I also had it log into a new log file in my DXLabs DXKeeper.

How do I generate a correct Cabrillo log for entry?  I did expot the log from DXK and imported it into N1MM but all the log now shows is the RST.  None of the states or DX serial numbers populate.

I know I have a week to figure this out but was hoping to get some ideas.

Thank you,

Bob - K2RET

Easy! Use the WSJT-X "File -> Export Cabrillo log..." menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

g4wjs

On 07/01/2019 00:49, Robert T wrote:
When I do that it asked for a claimed score.  I don't know what my score is, there is nothing on the screen when logging that gave a score.
Hi Bob,

leave the claimed score blank, it isn't required by the entry robot and your log will be re-scored by the adjudication process anyway.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill
G4WJS.

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/01/2019 12:21 pm, Robert T wrote:

The more I look at this the more confused and upset I get.  I have 347 Q's in my log.  I think I'm gonna have to retype everything in manually.

Not looking forward to that

Bob - K2RET

You don't need to retype your log. Just leave the claimed score blank.
See the answer from Bill, G4WJS, here -> https://HamApps.groups.io/g/Support/message/23045

de Laurie VK3AMA

Robert T

Bill,
Thanks for the help. I created the file and submitted it via the ARRL online submission form. All went smoothly. I'd still like to know what my score is though. Does the committee publish the actual final scores online?
Still gonna try and get this imported into a log program that will collect mults and qso points to see if I can get a score.

73'
Bob - K2RET

1