locked Sound card problem.

Dermot Flanagan <dermotflanagan@...>

Have installed FT v22 & JT Alertv 2.12.10 All is working except the sound card which is fine on test but no audio when FT8 running. I have reinstalled both FT and JT but still no audio. Can you help please? Thanks

Brian (N2MLP)

Did you pick correct input/outputs in setup

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA