Topics

locked HAMSPOTS 'Calls You Spotted' Blank #HamSpots

Chris VK5FR

Hi All,
      As above the 'Calls you Spotted' table is blank on the FT8 and Chat page.
My callsign is not in the Blocked Callsign list and the port in JT Alert > Settings> Web Services> TCPIP Network Ports all test OK.
Running current versions of:
JT Alert
Callsign Databases, and
Sound Files.

Any assistance appreciated.
Chris VK5FR

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/12/2018 4:23 pm, Chris VK5FR wrote:
      As above the 'Calls you Spotted' table is blank on the FT8 and Chat page.
My callsign is not in the Blocked Callsign list and the port in JT Alert > Settings> Web Services> TCPIP Network Ports all test OK.
Running current versions of:
JT Alert
Callsign Databases, and
Sound Files.

Any assistance appreciated.
Chris VK5FR
Try enabling outgoing spots (via the Settings menu).

de Laurie VK3AMA

Chris VK5FR

Thanks Laurie.
Any way to delete this post so I don't look like an idiot  ;)
Chris

Chris VK5FR

Edited

******The old 'Turn off PC/Turn On PC' has it spotting.****************
Thanks Laurie

Seems I berated myself a little early.
Still nothing showing in the 'Calls You Spotted' table.

Any other suggestions?

Chris