Topics

locked Question: First-time Registration and Logging in to HamSpots.net #HamSpots

Mark W2OR

Yes, I'm new, with a Newbie / Stupie question :
I've searched and scrolled everywhere on HamSpots.net, but can't find the registration and log-in box for HamSpots.net.

(A long night DX'ing)      Thanks.

Michael Black

It's a little different that most websites...should be at the bottom of the main page.

Inline image

On Monday, October 15, 2018, 9:24:30 AM CDT, Mark W2OR via Groups.Io <reston2010mm-orders@...> wrote:

Yes, I'm new, with a Newbie / Stupie question :
I've searched and scrolled everywhere on HamSpots.net, but can't find the registration and log-in box for HamSpots.net.

(A long night DX'ing)      Thanks.

Mark W2OR

Thank you, Michael.

I found your note helpful.  It took a bit of re-sizing of the web page, and web page font, before that log-in window finally appeared.
Appreciate the note.  /  Mark