Topics

locked F5 (TEXT MESSAGE WINDOW) PROBLEM? #DXLAB

Fernando Martinez

Hi,

F5 option its a great tool and I used some times.

I recently installed JtAlextX 2.12.6  . In previous versions when afert few seconds I opened Text Window with F5 and I typed a callign if the station callsign was "on-line" it appear a green message . With the new 2.12.6 version I tryien with many ( many is many)  callsigns I heard and any meesage appears. Its is a bug with the new version? .  It's just a coincidence and I have had bud luck or its a bug ?.

Fernando , EA3KU.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/10/2018 6:28 PM, Fernando Martinez wrote:
F5 option its a great tool and I used some times.

I recently installed JtAlextX 2.12.6  . In previous versions when afert few seconds I opened Text Window with F5 and I typed a callign if the station callsign was "on-line" it appear a green message . With the new 2.12.6 version I tryien with many ( many is many)  callsigns I heard and any meesage appears. Its is a bug with the new version? .  It's just a coincidence and I have had bud luck or its a bug ?.

Fernando , EA3KU.
Fenando,

There was a problem with Text Messages earlier today (my time) where the service on the Server had stopped and failed to restart. That was fixed 11 hours ago. All is working correctly.

The easiest way to test if it is working is to put your own Callsign in the Text Message window. If it is working, you should show as online.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Fernando Martinez

Hi Laurie,

thank's you for all. Its working as usual.

73 DX.